Friday, October 16, 2009

In the spirit of October

Last weekend we went to Seattle to visit friends and family. We stayed at Corey's sister Kinsey's house. We had a great weekend hanging out with our 8 month old nephew Zander. We went to the pumpkin patch together and Corey taught him the OSU cheer. Sadly I left my camera in Seattle so I will have to add pictures later.  

Every time we make a trip to Seattle we wish we had more time. We have so many friends and family up there. This trip we did manage to see my Auntie Pam and her new condo. Always a great time catching up with her. On our way back to Portland we meet up with Corey's high school friend Travis, wife Nomi and their two kids. Travis was the very tall guy in our wedding. They moved back to the west coast last year and like seeing them more now.



Next weekend is our annual pumpkin carving party. It is shaping up to be a good one with lots of new people joining us. In the spirit of Halloween and since I can't add Zander pictures. I thought I would share some past Halloween photos. Enjoy!



No comments: